Purpose of Collection
Personal Information provided or collected from you will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve Think As An Analyst Sites and our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and manage any order that you place with us;
- to analyse the use of the Think As An Analyst Sites to ensure that contents are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computers or other access devices;
- to monitor and/or keep records of our email and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications.
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to) or, if you opt-in to receive promotional information and/or newsletters from us, we may use your Personal Information to contact you by emails ,posts or SMS with the information you have opted-in to receive;
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business;
However, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party for the purposes of direct marketing without your written consent.
Classes of Transferees
- Google Analytics
- <Any Others Saas>
If all or part of the business of Think As An Analyst is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, the Personal Information you provide or we collect may be transferred as part of the purchase, sale or transfer.
Channels of collection
When you post, contribute or share any content to a public area including but not limited to Forum or comments sections of the Think As An Analyst Sites, the content you submit will be made available to the general public. To protect your privacy, we would recommend that you exercise caution when submitting, sharing or posting on such public area any personal data or sensitive information such as but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, or any other information that would allow other users or third parties to locate you or obtain information about you. You are entirely responsible for your use of Think As An Analyst Sites, for all of the contents that you submit or post on our websites, for any and all activities that occur under your account, and for ensuring, protecting and safeguarding the confidentiality and the security of your account. We shall not be held liable for any claims, losses or damages resulting from a breach of the foregoing, or your use of and contributions on our websites, or any unauthorized use of your account.
Our servers may automatically collect automatic and/or aggregate information about your computers or electronic
devices when you visit Think As An Analyst Sites, including without limitation the website that referred you,
Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type and configuration of the internet browsers of your computers or
electronic devices, browsing preference such as language settings and font size, geo-location information and
operating system of the computers or electronic devices used for accessing our websites, and other usage and
Social Media Plug-Ins
Our Internet presence uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from including but not limited to Facebook and Google to establish a connection to the respective social-media site. In some cases only data on the browser use is passed on. However, if you actively use plug-ins (in your Facebook profile for example) this information is also passed on. If you are a member of any Social Medias found in our websites and do not want them to collect data on your visits to our websites, please be sure to log out of these social media prior to visiting our sites.
Data-Processing in the Use of Our Online Shops
When you make a purchase in the online shop in Think As An Analyst sites, the following data regarding you is collected, processed and used in order to carry out your order (together the “customer data”):
- First and Last Name
- Billing and Delivery Address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Customer number
- Payment data
For highly sensitive information you have the opportunity to transmit the information in an encrypted form. In this way your personal data is protected to a high degree from unauthorized access. The encryption employs the latest technical security standards, the SSL 256-bit encryption (SSL = Secure Socket Layer).
Marketing & Communication
<#EDM / WeChat>
We may use your name, email address and/or telephone (“Contact Information”) to send you special offers, promotional material and other news in relation to our products or services, but only if we receive your consent for such use. You may opt-out (either entirely or selectively) at any time, free of charge, by using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us; Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will remove you from our marketing lists as soon as is reasonably practicable after you opt out.
Access to, or Updates to, Personal Information
You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any Personal Information that you provide to us.You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. Any request for a copy of your Personal Information may be subject to a fee of HKD $150 to meet our costs in providing this to you. You can make a request by emailing to email@example.com
These Terms were last updated on 04-02-2019.